110 Watt rail mounted adjustable solar panel with carbon fiber backing
The new standard for solar on sailboats. This panel installs painlessly on any boat railing, provides consistently efficient energy output, and pivots securely to catch the sun at any angle.
- 110W output at a featherweight 5 pounds
- Self-supporting, rigid, curved carbon fiber construction
- Marine grade resistance to harsh weathers and temperatures
- Simple attachment to standard 1” rails, with 180 degrees of rotation
- 25% efficient SunPower Maxeon cells
- 3m (10’) 14AWG circular tinned marine grade cable/connector
Comes with detailed installation manual. Sealeaf.
Check it out via video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwZltjrtrAc