Specifications for MPPT Xtra-N Marine Series Controllers
With the adaptive three-stage charging mode based on a digital control circuit, XTRA-N series controllers can effectively prolong the life-cycle of batteries, significantly improve the system performance and support all-around electronic protection functions, including overcharging and over discharging protection to minimize damage to components of the system caused by incorrect installation or system failure at the utmost, and effectively ensure safer and more reliable operation of the solar power supply system for a longer service time.
The Xtra-N series controllers include a built in display providing the same information as the MT50 remote display although the MT50 is an optional accessory. The Xtra-N is designed to manage Lithium ion and LiFePo4 batteries as well as the standard flooded, AGM and sealed batteries. The Xtra-N can be programmed from the built in display, the MT50 remote meter, a Bluetooth smart phone app or a computer connected via special cable.
Xtra1210N 10A Xtrar2210N 20A Xtra3210N 30A Xtra4210N 40A
• Full-load operation without any drop in capacity within the range of working environment temperature
• Dustproof and waterproof design with IP32★class
• The communication port contains a professional protection chip, which can provide 5VDC power supply, and has over-current and short-circuit protection.
• Advanced MPPT technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
• Ultra-fast tracking speed and guaranteed tracking efficiency
• Advanced MPPT control algorithm to minimize the maximum power point loss rate and loss time
• High quality components, maximizing system performance, with maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
• Accurate recognition and tracking of multiple-peaks maximum power point
• Automatic limitation of the charging power and current
• Wide MPP operating voltage range
• Compatible with lead-acid, AGM, sealed, lithium-ion and LiFePo4 batteries
• Battery temperature compensation function
• Real-time energy statistics function
• Overheating power reduction function
• With RS-485 communication bus interface and Modbus communication protocol
• Monitor and set the parameters via built in display, MT50 meter, mobile phone APP or PC software
• Automatically detect 12 and 24 volt systems
• Dustproof and water resistant
• Extensive electronic protection
◆ PV short circuit ◆ PV over current
◆ PV reverse polarity ◆ Battery over voltage
◆ Battery over discharge ◆ Battery reverse polarity
◆ Load overload ◆ Load short circuit
◆ Battery overheating ◆ Controller overheating
◆ Lithium Battery Low Temperature ◆ Night Reverse Charging
Remote Display MT50
The display includes a 10 foot (3 meter) cable with RJ45 connectors that simply plug into the controller and the display.
• Display all the operating data and system working status
• Simple and convenient operation
• Real-time alarm and failure information
• Longer communication distance based on RS485
• Diversified load control modes : Manual Control, Light ON/OFF, Light ON+ Timer, Time Control
• Specify battery type: Gel, sealed, flooded and User(programable)
• Set Tracer BN programmable parameters
• Accumulate and display energy statistics
Click here to see the RT50 Instruction Manual
Optional Remote Temperature Sensor
The sensor plugs into the Xtra-N Controller and is attached to the top of a battery in the battery bank with tape or adhesive.
Xtra-N Ordering and Pricing
The 10 amp Xtra-N controller is designed for solar arrays up to 130 watts. The Xtra-N series has rapid MPP (Maximum Power Point) calculation capability to achieve the maximum output of a solar array. It also has extensive communication ability.
The 20 amp Xtra-N controller is designed for solar arrays up to 260 watts. The Xtra-NN series has rapid MPP (Maximum Power Point) calculation capability to achieve the maximum output of a solar array. It also has extensive communication ability.
The 40 amp Xtra-N controller is designed for solar arrays up to 520 watts. The Xtra-NN series has rapid MPP (Maximum Power Point) calculation capability to achieve the maximum output of a solar array. It also has extensive communication ability.