315 Ah LiFePO4 High Power Density Battery
This Group 8D size LiFePO4 battery stores 315 Amp Hours (4,032 watts) of usable power with a 200 amp continuous discharge. It measures 20.7 x 11.2 x 10 inches and weighs only 58 pounds. The BMS can be easily accessed or removed with simple tools. Four of these batteries can be wired in series for a 48 volt system. Ten of these batteries can be wired in parallel to create a powerful 12V house or service battery bank. This deep cycle high power density battery is ideal for powering house banks, electric winches, engine start motors, windlasses, inverters and more.
- Higher Power Storage Density - We now pack more storage power in a smaller area. 135 Ah usable in a Group 27 size and 150 Ah usable in a Group 31 size and up to 350 Ah usable in an 8D size.
- Higher Continuous Draw - Our larger batteries over 200 Ah now boast a 200 amp continuous draw and a 600 amp short cycle draw.
- Enhanced Bluetooth App - Our CMPower 2.0 Bluetooth app monitors all batteries in a bank from a single screen and enables drill down status to cells within a specific battery. Plus, set BMS parameters directly from the app.
- Enhanced Reliability - On select models, the BMS (Battery Management System) can be quickly and easily accessed, repaired or replaced in the field with simple tools.
- Enhanced Balancing - Our enhanced BMS (Battery Management System) enables optimum balancing between multiple batteries in a bank.
- Enhanced Cell Protection - The enhanced BMS has built in protection against voltage spikes, over charging, over discharging, high and low temperature protection, and short circuit protection.
Our HPD Series batteries have all the features that have made our highly acclaimed CMPower batteries so popular including:
- High performance Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) cells - support a deep cycle draw and exceptional power density
- Heavy duty BMS with 150 - 200 amp continuous current draw - support most house, start, windlass, electric winch and inverter battery power requirements
- Charging system compatibility - typically minimal if any modifications to existing battery charging systems required.
- Bluetooth battery monitor - built-in comprehensive battery monitor displayed on a smartphone or tablet using a free app - CMPower 2.0
- Tough ABS case with vibration dampening - built to withstand the harsh marine environment. Can be mounted on any side.
- Up to 4 batteries in series and up to 10 in parallel - flexibility to configure a power system to accommodate customer requirements
- Up to 4,000 charge/discharge cycles - exceptional longevity and reliability
- 7+ Year warranty and support - simple easy to execute product warranty and exceptional customer service